MEHA is pleased to provide a lending library of reference materials to its members. These materials will assist members in preparing for credentialing examinations and gain continuing education unit (CEU) credits for credential renewal. The lending library is open to all MEHA members.
How to Join
- Those who wish to borrow an item must fill out the application below
- Loans are on a first come, first serve basis for two (2) months, and are renewable for an additional two months, if there are no additional requests for the item
- Environmental Engineering and Sanitation: Salvato 5th ed
- RS/REHS Study guide: NEHA 2nd edition
- CFSP study guide
- Environmental Health Sciences – self study course: CDC
If you don’t see one of the books in this list on the form below, it has been checked out by another member. Please contact us at [email protected] to be added to the wait list.
This library is made possible by donations from past MEHA Presidents Deb Rosati and Steven Ward, and MEHA dues.