MEHA is pleased to provide a lending library of reference materials to its members. These materials will assist members in preparing for credentialing examinations and gain continuing education unit (CEU) credits for credential renewal. The lending library is open to all MEHA members.
How to Join
- Those who wish to borrow an item must fill out the application below
- Loans are on a first come, first serve basis for two (2) months, and are renewable for an additional two months, if there are no additional requests for the item
- Pool & Spa Operator Handbook – National Swimming Pool Foundation (2017)
- Certified Professional – Food Safety – 3rd Edition – NEHA (2014)
- CP-FS Flash Cards – NEHA (2014)
- REHS/RS Study Guide – 4th Edition – NEHA (2015)
- Env Engineering – Water, Wastewater, Soil and Groundwater Treatment and Remediation – 6th Edition – Salvato (2009)
- Env Engineering – Prevention and Response to Water, Food, Soil, and Airborne Disease and Illness – 6th Edition – Salvato (2009)
- Env Engineering – Environmental Health and Safety for Municipal Infrastructure, Land Use and Planning, and Industry – Salvato (2009)
- Essential Epidemiology: Principles and Applications – Oleckno (2002)
- Handbook of Environmental Health – Volume 1 – Biological, Chemical, and Physical Agents of Environmentally Related Disease – 4th Edition – Koren (2003)
- Handbook of Environmental Health – Volume 2 – Pollutant Interactions in Air, Water, and Soil – 4th Edition – Koren (2003)
If you don’t see one of the books in this list on the form below, it has been checked out by another member. Please contact us at [email protected] to be added to the wait list.
This library is made possible by donations from past MEHA Presidents Deb Rosati and Steven Ward, and MEHA dues.
"*" indicates required fields