The Well Assessment Specialist (WAS) will work in the community as an RCAP Solutions representative. The WAS is responsible for making arrangement with assigned private well owners to sample their well water, perform a site inspection and report back to the owner with a detailed well assessment based on the site visit and the sample results.
Well Assessment will consist of all the below bullet points.
- Get assigned addresses by RCAP Solutions
- Contact Homeowner and arrange for a site visit 2-3 weeks in the future.
- Contact the local Board of Health and get copies of well & septic records for the address.
- Meet w/ Homeowner.
- Bring sample kit and train homeowner in sampling, have owner sample.
- Fill out well assessment field form.
- Bring sample to Nashoba Analytical after day’s visits.
- Write up official well assessment form and include:
- Completed Well Assessment form
- Well & septic records found.
- Well sampling report from lab.
- Provide state and federal recommendation and informational materials on issues found.
For more information or to apply, click here.