The Sr. Project Coordinator develops and executes tasks for deliverables on a variety of environmental health topics in the Program and Partnership Development (PPD) Department, including but not limited to food safety. This position serves as a subject matter expert in food safety to other departments in the association. The Project Coordinator also represents the association in partnerships, meetings, and events.
Travel will be required up to 25% once the CDC advises business travel is safe. Intermittent work on nights and weekends may be required.
Project Coordination (60%)
- Develops and executes tasks for project deliverables in topic area(s)
- Coordinates and facilitates in person or virtual trainings and/or educational sessions
- Prepares and compiles results for progress and final reports for funding agencies
- Facilitates conference calls, meetings, committees, work groups, and focus groups
- Provides input to department leadership in creation of project budgets
- Monitors project budgets and communicates any issues to department leadership
- Communicates with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and other project participants as needed
Project and Program Development (20%)
- Assists with development of proposals for projects, including content and budget
- Coordinates program committees and development of resources and education specific to food safety
- Builds relationships and partnerships with agencies and subject matter experts
Subject Matter Expert (20%)
- Serves as a resource to NEHA staff
- Develops and publishes articles, columns, or chapters for applicable publications
- Participates in webinars and other continuing education to stay up to date on topic area(s) of food safety
- Develops content for topic area(s) on website
- Represent NEHA in partnerships, meetings, and events
- Assists with identifying topics and speakers for webinars and the annual education conference
- Manages updates for department webpages and serves as liaison to the website team
For more information or to apply, click here.