The Town of Natick is seeking an experienced full time Public Health Nurse to provide professional nursing and administrative work in organizing and delivering various public health programs in the town. The Public Health Nurse works under the direction of the Public Health Director to maintain and promote health and wellness initiatives for the town.
Focus areas include:
- Disease surveillance
- Investigation and documentation per State code
- Proficient with MAVEN and MIIS
- Participation in Disaster/Bioterrorism Preparation planning
- Assists Inspectional Staff with Environmental Compliance
- Facilitates inquires relating to hygiene
- Immunizations coordination and staffing of Immunization Clinics.
Assists the Board of Health and staff with queries concerning epidemiology, food-borne illness outbreaks, viral disease outbreaks (e.g. Coronavirus) and methods to limit outbreaks and spread of communicable diseases.
For more information or to apply, click here.