To provide general support services to the Director in the Community Resources department with day to day operations activity and special projects as requested. Major responsibilities include but are not limited to: assists the Director in managing a portfolio of grants and contracts including loan funds and fee for service contracts; provides analysis and administrative support related to compliance and reporting requirements, assists with research on policy and new business lines, provide scheduling and meeting support, assist with internal workshop preparation, assists with proposal writing and funder report preparation, and provides general office and technology support as needed. The Program Analyst collaborates with the Director, project leads, state leads, the finance department, and field staff.
• Assist with data entry and extraction – prepare monthly/quarterly department reports; track deliverables; assist field staff and directors with submission of progress reports and required documentation; provide program support, guidance and coordination to managers, contract leads and others throughout the grant/contract lifecycle
• Analysis of contract compliance – provide analytical support and assistance with budget preparation and project expenditures; anticipate and identify budget issues and work with Director to develop solutions
• Policy and Research- perform research on grants and or new business lines as they relate to rural community development
• Provide scheduling and meeting support – set appointments; assist in managing calendars, coordinate, and schedule meetings; arrange conference calls; prepare meeting minutes
• Coordinate and produce conference/workshop (internal training) printed materials – collect information from trainers; prepare documents for internal review; format documents; prepare materials for printing and distribution; coordinate distribution and provide onsite support as needed
• Assist with the preparation of funding proposals– maintain documents and shared files; become an expert on RCAP’s style guide and ensure documents abide by it; prepare internal/external documents (e.g. assist with formatting, typing, proofing and editing of documents); compile program appendices and attachments in coordination with the director and development team
• Assist as requested with reporting and administrative activities –prepare Board of Directors draft reporting documents for internal review and final submittal and other activities as assigned
• Provide general office support –maintain department shared files; contact agencies to obtain information; research zip codes, maps, proposal demographics; generate thank you letters and reports to funders; review existing methods and assist in revising techniques and procedures to improve department workflow. Provide computer software assistance and internal training to departmental staff including maintenance of department’s SharePoint site as needed.
• Other duties to support field staff and department leadership including workshops and special projects as assigned
For more information or to apply, click here.